OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is inviting application for Revenue Inspector on 586 posts. On 22nd June, OSSSC has released a notification number IIE-45-2021-619/OSSSC announcing the OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021. Through this OSSSC RI ARI Notification, the commission will recruit candidates on a contractual basis for various establishments. You can apply from 24th June 2021 to 23rd July 2021. Also, you can submit the OSSSC RI ARI Online Application Form by 30th July 2021. For More information about how to apply, Important dates, eligibility and more, read the complete article.
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Which Post||Revenue Inspector|
|How many Posts||586|
|Notification Released||22nd June 2021|
|Application Started||24th June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd July 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||30th July 2021|
OSSSC RI Notification PDF:
Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has announced the Odisha Revenue Inspector / Assistant Revenue Inspector Recruitment through a notification. The OSSSC RI ARI Notification has vacancy details, salary, eligibility criteria, and other details. So, go through the notification and gather complete information.
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|OSSSC RI ARI Apply||Registration || Login|
|OSSSC RI ARI Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
OSSSC RI Application Fees
The commission has decided a little fee for General and OBC candidates where as SC/ ST/ PH exempted from Fees.
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH: Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Vacancy List
OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
OSSSC RI ARI Educational Qualification:
- For Revenue Inspector: Must have completed Graduation along with BBA BAC from a recognized university/institution. Must have knowledge of ODIA Language or Passed ODIA as language in school examination.
OSSSC RI Age Limit:
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- For Age Relaxation, refer to the notification.
OSSSC RI Selection Process
OSSSC has set some criteria that will have to be completed for becoming a Revenue Inspector. You must comply the following steps:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Written Test
- Practical Test
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For SC/ST/SEBC, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and sports candidates- 30% (120 marks)
- For other categories candidates- 35% (140 marks)
- For all candidates- 20 marks
How to Apply for OSSSC RI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the OSSSC website osssc.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ on the homepage.
- For a new registration, click on ‘New User’ in the RI section.
- Register using your email ID and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials and fill the application form and upload documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference.
OSSSC RI FAQs
How many posts are available for OSSSC Recruitment for RI Posts ?
There are a total 586 Vacancies for OSSSC RI Job.
What is the last date for Odisha RI Registration?
You can apply till 23rd July 2021. Also, the last date to submit online application form is 30th July 2021.
What is the Required Qualification to apply for Odisha SSSC Revenue Inspector Job 2021?
A candidate must have completed his/ her graduation and passed Odia Language Examination in the school examination.