Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Odisha Police Recruitment Board has released a notification to recruit 721 candidates on Constable and Sub-inspector posts. As per the notification, 477 posts are for Odisha Police SI Recruitment and 244 posts are for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021. The Odisha Police SI and Constable Registration form will start from June 22th to July 15th, 2021. To know more read the complete article given below:
Note: This time, the recruitment board has also allowed Transgenders to apply for Odisha Police SI Constable Recruitment 2021.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Name Of The Exam||Constable and Sub-inspector|
|Who can apply||Male & Female|
|How many Posts||721|
|Notification Released||13th June 2021|
|Application Started||22nd June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15th July 2021|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification
Odisha Police Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment of 477 posts for Odisha Police Sub-inspector Jobs. Below, we have uploaded the notification for Odisha Police SI Recruitment, check it now:
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Notification
The recruitment board will make recruitment on the 244 posts for Odisha Police Constable Jobs. For More details on Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021, read the notification given below:
Odisha Police SI Constable Important Links:
|Apply for Odisha Police SI||Link Will Active From 22nd June|
|Apply for Odisha Police Constable||Link Will Active From 22nd June|
|Odisha Police SI Notification||Click Here|
|Odisha Police Constable Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Odisha Police Total Vacancies:
|Constable (Male & Female)||244|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- For SI: Must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- For Constable: must have passed their 12th or equivalent exam conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board or Council. Candidate must have passed a diploma in computer application or equivalent course from a recognized institution duly affiliated by the Government.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021)
- For Sub-Inspector: 21 Years to 25 Years
- For Constable: 18 Years to 23 Years
How To Apply Online For Odisha Police Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @odishapolice.gov.in OR use the direct links.
- Scroll down on the homepage and check “Notices & Advertisement ” OR click on “Advertisement” on the right side.
- Now, find “Extracts from Govt. Order relating to Recruitment Tests for Constable (Communication) & Extracts from Govt. Order relating to Recruitment Tests for Sub-Inspector”.
- Read the notification or skip if you have gathered information and then click on “Apply Online”
- Submit all the details and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Check the details before submitting the application form and take the printout for future use.