WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023: The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is conducting a recruitment examination for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Grade III, under the Food & Supplies Department, Government of West Bengal. The examination will consist of a written test (MCQ type) followed by a personality test.
The candidates who have applied for the post are eagerly waiting for the release of the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023, which is a mandatory document to appear for the examination.
This article will cover everything you need to know about the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023, including the date of release, download link, exam date, pattern, and important instructions.
West Bengal Food SI Admit Card 2023 Overview
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|For the Post||Food Sub-Inspector|
|Mode of application form||Online|
|Admit Card Release Date||Yet To Release|
|WBPSC FSI Exam Date||Yet To Release|
WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023 Release Date
The WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023 is expected to be released soon by the WBPSC on its official website, wbpsc.gov.in. The exact date of the release of the admit card has not been announced yet, but it is likely to be available 7 to 10 days before the exam date. The candidates are advised to keep checking the official website regularly for any updates regarding the admit card and the exam date.
WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023 Download Link
The candidates can download their WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023 from the official website of the WBPSC by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the WBPSC, wbpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Candidate’s Corner” section and then click on the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Select the “Sub Inspector, Government of West Bengal Examination 2023, Food & Supplies Department” link from the list of examinations.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth or other required details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your WBPSC FSI Admit Card 2023 will appear on the screen. Download and print it for future use.
WBPSC Food SI Exam Date 2023
The WBPSC Food SI Exam has not announced its date for 2023 yet. Nonetheless, it is expected that the exam will take place shortly, as the closing date for application was September 20th, 2023. The exam date will be notified on the official website of the WBPSC and also on the admit card of the candidates. Candidates should study hard and read through the syllabus as well as old papers to prepare.
WBPSC Food SI Exam Pattern 2023
The WBPSC Food SI Exam Pattern 2023 consists of two stages: a written exam and a personality test. There will be a written exam consisting of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format, containing 100 questions, each having a value of one mark. The duration of the written examination will be 1 hour and 30 minutes. The questions will be based on the following subjects:
- General Studies (50 marks)
- Arithmetic (50 marks)
The candidates who qualify for the written examination will be called for the personality test, which will carry 20 marks. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination and the personality test.
WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023 Important Instructions
The candidates who are going to appear for the WBPSC Food SI Exam 2023 must follow these important instructions:
- Carry a printed copy of the WBPSC Food SI Admit Card 2023 along with a valid photo identity proof (such as an Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.) to the exam center. Without these documents, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully, such as the name, roll number, exam center, exam date, exam time, etc. In case of any discrepancy, contact the WBPSC authorities immediately.
- Follow the COVID-19 guidelines issued by the WBPSC and the government, such as wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing, using sanitizer, etc. The candidates who are symptomatic or have tested positive for COVID-19 will not be permitted to take the exam.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets, calculators, books, notes, or any other prohibited items to the exam hall. The candidates found in possession of such items will be disqualified and may face legal action.
- Please read the instructions given on the admit card and the question paper carefully and follow them strictly. Do not indulge in any unfair means or malpractice during the exam. The candidates found guilty of such acts will be debarred from the exam and may face legal action.