UPSC CDS II 2021: Union Public Service Commission has rolled out the official notification UPSC CDSE 2 2021 on its official website. Through this all the aspirants willing to serve Indian Army, Navy & Air Force can apply directly from here. CDS Examination is brilliant choice for girls also who wants to serve the nation. The application process has been started on its official website. Applicants can submit the UPSC CDS 2 Application Form till 24th August 2021.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Which Post||Combined Defence Services|
|How many Posts||339|
|Notification Released||04th August 2021|
|Application Started||04th August 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24th August 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Fees||24th August 2021|
|UPSC CDS 2 Exam Date||04th November 2021|
UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment Notification PDF:
According to the UPSC Examination Calender, the commission has decided to conduct the examination on 04th November 2021. The notification has the details such as apply online link, fee, eligibility, syllabus, pattern, salary, etc. Check the UPSC CDS II Notification from below:
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021 Important Links:
|UPSC CDS 2 Apply||Click Here|
|UPSC CDS 2 Part II Registration||Click Here|
|UPSC CDS 2 Reprint Application Form||Click Here|
|UPSC CDS 2 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
UPSC CDS II Application Fees
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 200/-
- For SC / ST: Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
UPSC CDS II Post Details:
|Name Of Post||Total|
|Indian Military Academy IMA||100|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Indian Naval Academy||22|
|Officers Training Academy OTA||185|
UPSC CDS II Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- For IMA & OTA: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- For Naval Academy: Bachelor Degree in Engineering .
- For Airforce: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics & Math in 10+2 Level.
- Minimum: 20 Years.
- Maximum: 24 Years.
- As on 01st July 2022
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
UPSC CDS II Vacancy 2021: How to apply?
- Visit the official site upsconline and Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC“.
- On the Page click on the column “Click Here for PART I भाग- I के लिए यहां क्लिक करें” against Combined Defence Services Examination (II)
- Under the section of PART I read the instruction carefully and at the Bottom click on Yes / हां.
- Now the Application form will appear, fill in your personal and contact details.
- Select the preference for the academies as per age & qualification.
- Now continue to the next step. The Registration ID would be generated and delivered to your mobile number and email id.
- The candidates should then head to “Part II” of the application form.
- Pay the examination fee and select the desired examination centre.
- Upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the file size & dimensions specified in the official notification.
- Print/ Download the application form for future use.
UPSC CDS Salary 2021
|Lieutenant||Level 10||₹ 56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||₹ 6,13,00-1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||₹ 6,94,00 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||₹ 1,21,200 – 2,12400|
|Colonel||Level 13||₹ 1,30,600-2, 15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13A||₹ 1,39,600-2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||₹ 1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||₹ 1, 82, 200-2,24,100|
|HAG+Scale||Level 16||₹ 2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||₹ 2,25,000/-(fixed)|
|COAS||Level 18||₹ 2,50,000/-(fixed)|
UPSC CDS II Exam Pattern
There are two parts to get qualified for UPSC CDS:
- Written Examination
- Intelligence & Personality Interview
UPSC CDS II Paper Pattern:
|General Knowledge||100||2 hours|
|Elementary Mathematics||100||2 hours|
UPSC CDS II Syllabus 2021
|General Knowledge||Current affairs of the last 4-5 months from the examination date.|
|Elementary Math||Natural numbers|
Rational and Real numbers
Time & work
Time & distance
Profit & loss
Ratio & proportion
Prime and composite numbers
Simple and compound interest
HCF and LCM
UPSC CDS II Selection Procedure
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview/Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination