IBPS Clerk 2021: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting online applications on 5380 Clerical Cadre vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply directly for IBPS Clerk XI 2021 Exam through our website. The application process will end on August 01, 2021. The given below article will help you to know about the eligibility, application fees, How to apply and many more details.
IBPS Clerk XI 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
|How many Posts
|06th October 2021
|07th October 2021
|Last Date To Apply Online
|27th October 2021
|Admit Card Availability
IBPS Clerk Notification PDF:
IBPS is recruiting candidates for 5830 Clerical posts on its official websites. The official notification contains all the important dates along with a tentative exam and registration dates. You can check the IBPS 11th Clerk official notification below.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Important Links
IBPS Clerk Application Exam Fees:
- For General/ OBC/ EWS – ₹850
- For SC/ST/PwD – ₹175
How to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021?
Candidates applying for the very first time can use the following steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of IBPS– ibps.in
- Here click on the link “ Click here to apply online for common recruitment process for clerks – IX”
- A new webpage will open, click on “Click here for New Registration” in the yellow tab.
- Enter your name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number, and other details and submit.
- After it, you will receive registration number and password on your registered email Id and mobile number.
Requirements for IBPS Clerk Registration
- Active Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Candidate’s passport size photograph
- Scanned image candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s Left Thumb Impression
- A Hand Written Declaration
- Marksheets of Class X, XII, graduation.
- Scanned copy of category certificate (if any)
- Banking details for payment of Application fees