The IBPS has released the official notification for IBPS PO 2021 on 19th October 2021 itself in the newspapers. The application process for IBPS PO 2021 will start on 20th October 2021. A total of 4135 vacancies are announced for IBPS PO 2021 in the detailed notification released by the IBPS. The detailed information for the IBPS PO exam, IBPS PO notification, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, pay scale have been given below in the article after the table of contents. You can refer for further reading. Aspirants are advised to go through this article very carefully before starting with the application process because it will give them insight into IBPS PO recruitment.
IBPS PO Notification 2021 Exam
IBPS, the conducting body for this PO had released the official IBPS PO Notification PDF on its website @ibps.in on 19th October 2021. The candidates can download the IBPS PO Notification from the button below or by visiting the official website. The IBPS PO notification contains all the details regarding the IBPS online application process, eligibility criteria and the number of vacancies.
IBPS PO 2021 Overview
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT)
|Rs. 52,000/- to Rs.55,000/-
|Prelims, Mains & Interview
IBPS PO 2021 Exam Date
This examination is going to be conducted in 2 phases & online mode. The notification has been uploaded on the official website of IBPS is ibps.in. In this post, we have provided all the important dates.
|19th October 2021
|20th October 2021
|Last Date To Apply
|10th November 2021
|Last Date To Pay Fee
|10th November 2021
|Pre Exam Training
|November/ December 2021
|Pre Exam Date
|04th – 11th December 2021
IBPS PO Exam 2021 Important Links
|Link Activate 20/10/2021
|IBPS 11 Notification
IBPS PO Application Fees
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 175/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
Must be a graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government of India OR any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Minimum: 20 Years.
- Maximum: 30 Years.
- As on 01st October 2021
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
How To Apply For IBPS PO Examination 2021?
- Visit the official website of IBPS: ibps.in
- Find and click on the “CRP PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRPPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CRP-PO/MT-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Here, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION”. Register with asked details, after it a provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent also.
- After it, login with that registration number and fill your personal details, educational details and upload the documents.
- Pay your IBPS PO Examination Fees and save the Application form for future use.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged.
- A hand-written declaration has to be uploaded too. The text should be- “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required”.
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only and should NOT BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.