HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd.) Ranchi is inviting applications for 206 trainee posts. The application has begun from 25th June to 31st July 2021. It has the opportunities in following trades of Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Welder, COPA (Computer Operated Programming Assistance) and Sewing Technology (Tailoring) for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021.
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited|
|How many Posts||213|
|Where is the location||Dhurwa, Ranchi|
|Notification Released||25th June 2021|
|Application Started||25th June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31st July 2021|
HEC Trainee Notification PDF
HEC Trainee Recruitment Notification is available to download. Interested Candidates can check the details regarding eligibility criteria, the application process, and much more below.
HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|HEC Trainee Application Form||Click Here|
|HEC Trainee Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
HEC Trainee Application Fees
The corporation has decided some fees for all, check below
- For Others/ OBC(NCL), EWS: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
HEC Trainee Vacancy List
|Posts||No. of vacancies|
|Sewing Technology (Tailoring)||42|
HEC Trainee Eligibility Criteria
- 10th pass under 10+2 system/matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Council for all trades except welder trade& Sewing Technology (Tailoring)
- 8th class examination passed for the trade of welder & Sewing Technology (Tailoring) from a recognized Board or Council or School of Central/State Government or its equivalent.
Age Limit (as on 31- 07- 2021)
- Minimum: 14 Years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable, as per govt. rules.
How to apply for HEC Trainee Recruitment 2021?
- Download the HEC Trainee Application Form from above.
- fill up the application form completely.
- Send the application form with the required documents
- Along with the documents through speed post / registered post / by hand, in an envelope clearly mentioning the Advertisement No., Name of the trainee, category at the top.
- Send it to the following address – Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI), Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 (Jharkhand)
Documents to be attached with the application form
- Matriculation/10th pass certificate/ provisional certificate & School leaving/College leaving certificate is mandatory to produce at the time of admission otherwise NO-Admission will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Mark sheet of Matriculation or equivalent. (as a Date of birth certificate)
- Caste certificate [SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)] issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- PWD (Person with disability) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon/ competent authority.
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- Certificate of being a ward of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Hatia displaced/ Dependent of Diseased employee. (If applicable).
- Aadhar card (UID).
- Receipt of payment for the application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft).
- Self undertaking (Enclosed in the application form)