YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021: Yavatmal District Central Co-operative Bank announced Junior Clerk And Assistant (Peon) recruitment on 42 Posts through an official website. The bank will recruit candidates through an online examination followed by an interview round. You can apply online till 18th July 2021. For more information, read the complete article.
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Yavatmal District Central Co-operative Bank|
|Which Post||Junior Clerk & Assistant (Peon)|
|How many Posts||42|
|Notification Released||06th July 2021|
|Application Started||06th July 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18th July 2021|
|Last Date To Edit Application Form||18th July 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Challan||20th July 2021|
|Last Date To Print Application Form||20th July 2021|
|YDCC Exam Date||Not Available|
YDCC Bank Jr. Clerk And Assistant Notification PDF:
Yavatmal District Central Co-operative Bank has released a notification to recruit candidates on Junior Clerk and Assistant (Peon). You can check the YDCC Bank Junior Clerk and Peon Notification PDF below.
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|YDCC Bank Apply||Click Here|
|YDCC Bank Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
YDCC Bank Application Fees
The commission has decided some fees for all, check below
- For General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 200/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
YDCC Bank Jobs Vacancy List
YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Clerk: Must be a graduate from a recognized university/board with at least 45% marks for YDCC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021.
- Assistant: Class 10th Passed
As per the Yavatmal District Central Co-operative Bank Recruitment norms.
How to Apply For YDCC Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @ydccbank.org OR @ydcc.in. You can also use the direct link given above.
- It will open login directly. Here, you have to ‘Register‘ and ‘Login‘.
- Fill in all the asked details that belongs to you.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay your YDCC Bank Application Fees.
- Submit the YDCC Bank Clerk Peon Application Form.
- Save the PDF for future use.