Union Public Service Commission announced the UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 on its official website for 192 posts. Applicants can apply from 22nd September to 12th October 2021. If you are interested in applying for UPSC Geo-Scientist Jobs then you can apply directly from upsc.gov.in/whats-new. Important updates regarding UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 are available below so scroll down and gather information.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 Overview:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|How many Posts||192|
|Notification Released||22nd September 2021|
|Application Started||22nd September 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||12th October 2021 UPTO 6 pm|
|Last Date To Pay Form Fees||12th October 2021|
|UPSC Geo-Scientist Pre Exam Date||20th February 2022|
|UPSC Geo-Scientist Admit Card Availability||Notify Soon|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment Notification PDF:
Union Public Service Commission has released a notification to recruit candidates for UPSC Geo-Scientist Notification PDF below.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021: Important Links
|UPSC Geo-Scientist Apply||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fees||Click Here|
|Re-Print Form||Click Here|
|UPSC Geo-Scientist Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment Application Fees
- For General/ OBC: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
- For Female candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
- As on 01st January 2022
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
|Geologist Group A||Passed/ Appearing Master Degree Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or Any Other Equivalent Degree|
|Geophysicist Group A||Passed/ Appearing Master Degree in Science in Following Stream Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics Or Any Other Equivalent Degree|
|Chemist Group A||Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry Passed/ Appearing from Any Recognized University in India.|
|Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics)||Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) Master degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Any Equivalent Degree from Any Recognized University in India.|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|Geologist Group A||100|
|Geophysicist Group A||50|
|Chemist Group A||20|
|Scientist B (Hydrogeology, Chemical, Geophysics)||22|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy 2021: How to apply?
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission: www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” in the right sidebar, here click on the “Online Application for Various Examinations“.
- It will open a new webpage, select the “COMBINED GEO-SCIENTIST (Preliminary) EXAMINATION संयुक्त भूवैज्ञानिक (प्रारंभिक) परीक्षा“ and click on “Click Here for PART I“.
- Fill your personal details according to your high school certificates.
- Keep your documents handy for easy process.
- Complete the part 1 and copy the part 1 registration number for Part 2 process.
- In part 2, you have to complete payment process and have to choose your desired exam centre location.