UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission is about to organize the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Examination to fill 151 vacancies. The commission has released the notification on 13th August 2021. If you are preparing for UPSC Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Jobs then you can apply till 2nd September 2021.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Which Post||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|How many Posts||151|
|Notification Released||13th August 2021|
|Application Started||16th August 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd September 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Fees||02nd September 2021|
|Re print application form||03rd September 2021|
|UPSC ESIC Exam Date||Notify Soon|
UPSC ESIC Recruitment Notification PDF:
The notification has the details such as apply online link, fee, eligibility, syllabus, pattern, salary, etc. Check the UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Notification from below:
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 Important Links:
|UPSC ESIC Apply||Click Here|
|UPSC ESIC Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Application Fees
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 25/-
- For SC / ST/ PH (Divyaang): Rs. 0/-
- All Category Female: Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Post Details:
|Department||Name Of Post||Total|
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation||Deputy Director||151|
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 3 Year Experience.
- Maximum: 35 Years.
- As on 01st July 2021
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
UPSC ESIC Deputy Director Vacancy 2021: How to apply?
- Visit the official website: upsconline.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Posts”.
- Click on Apply Now against Deputy Director.
- Register and login to the portal.
- Apply for the post, pay the fee and submit.
- Take a print of the application fee.
List Of Exam Centres:
Bhopal, Nagpur, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kochi, Delhi, Jammu, Mumbai, Kolkata, Port Blair, Ranchi, Dispur, Ahmedabad, Vishakhapatnam