Tamil Nadu board will release the TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2022 soon as the board has already released the exam dates. Most probably the hall ticket will release in February 2022. The board will release the hall ticket on the official website i.e. dge.tn.gov.in. However, students will be able to view their admit cards from the link available on this page after the official announcement by the board. As per the official notice by the board, the SSLC result will be declared on or by April 2022. Students who wish to attain complete information about the admit card, exams and important dates can look at the content which is written below.
TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2022
Board will conduct the exams in March 2022 and they will last for 15 days as per the official notice. Students must note that the board may change the exam dates further.
Now, look at the table given below to know the dates.
|TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2022
|Availability of the hall ticket
|4th week of February 2022
|At the beginning of the exams
|The Ending of the exams
Hall Ticket: The Students will be able to Download TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2022 from the official website: dge.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu SSLC Time Table 2022 | Tamil Nadu SSLC Result 2022
Steps to Download the Tamil Nadu 10th Hall Ticket 2022
To download a hall ticket, students ought to follow certain steps which are given below. Read them and apply for accessing your admit card.
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. dge.tn.gov.in to download the TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2022.
- It will redirect you to the homepage of the official website where you have to click on the hall ticket option present in the top section.
- After clicking on it you will see a list of the hall tickets.
- Click on the SSLC Hall Ticket 2022 link and avail your admit card by entering the required details.
- Check the details available on it and lastly, download the TN SSLC Hall Ticket 2022 for further reference.
Details on the TN 10th Hall Ticket 2022
Students must have noted that the hall ticket consists of the details which need to be correct. So, here we have given the list of the contents which are available on it. Have a look at them and ensure yourselves that your hall ticket consists of all these details.
- Name of the board
- Name of the examination
- School code
- School name
- Center code
- Center name
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions
- Signature of the concerned authorities
- Examination Schedule