Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021: Territorial Army has published an official notification announcing the recruitment for officer posts. Eligible Candidates can apply for Lieutenant, Captain, Major, LT Colonel, Colonel, Brigadier posts from 20th July 2021. Territorial Army is looking for fresh blood who are employed in different sectors and willing to join the army as part-time work.
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|How many Posts||Not Available|
|Notification Released||19th July 2021|
|Application Started||20th July 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19th August 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||19th August 2021|
Territorial Army Officer Notification PDF:
Territorial Army has announced the recruitment of officer posts through an official notification. The Territorial Army Officer Notification has vacancy details, salary, eligibility criteria, and other details. So, go through the notification and gather complete information.
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Territorial Army Officer Apply||Will Active on 20th July|
|Territorial Army Officer Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
- For All: Rs. 200/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Must be a graduate of a recognised university.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 42 Years
A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Note- Serving members of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
How to Apply for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website: jointerritorialarmy.gov.in.
- Now, hover at the ‘Career’ Section and click on ‘Join As Officer‘.
- Here, register yourself with a working email id.
- Login using the credentials and fill the application form and upload documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- Download the form and take a printout for future reference.
Territorial Army Officer Exam Syllabus:
Paper – I. Reasoning and Elementary Mathematics.
(a) Part – 1. Reasoning:
The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ ability to complete sequences making logical conclusions based on the simple patter of numbers, statements, figures, letters etc as may be expected of a rational thinking person without any special study of the subject.
(b) Part – 2. Elementary Mathematics.
- Arithmetic. Number System– natural numbers, integers, rational and real numbers. Fundamental operations – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square roots, decimal fraction.
- Unitary Method- Time and distance, time and work, percentages, application to simple and compound interest, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, variation.
- Elementary Number Theory- Division algorithm, prime and composite numbers. Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11. Multiples and factors, factorization theorem, HCF and LCM. Euclidean algorithm, logarithms to base 10, laws of logarithms, use of logarithmic tables.
- Algebra- Basic operations, simple factors, remainder theorem, HCF, LCM, theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots and coefficients (only real roots to be considered). Simultaneous linear equations in two unknowns-analytical and graphical solutions. Simultaneous linear equations in two variables and their solutions. Practical problems leading to two simultaneous liner equations or in equations in two variables or quadratic equations in one variable and their solutions. Set language and set notation, rational expressions and conditional identities, laws of indices.
- Trigonometry- Sine x, cosine x, tangent x when O° < x < 90°. Values of sine x, cos x and ten x, for x = 0°, 30°, 45°, 60° & 90°. Simple trigonometric identities. Use of trigonometric tables. Simple cases of heights and distances.
- Geometry- Lines and angles, plane and plane figures theorems on Properties of angles at a point.
- Parallel lines.
- Sides and angles of a triangle.
- Congruency of triangles.
- Similar triangles.
- Concurrence of medians and altitudes.
- Properties of angles, sides and diagonals of a parallelogram, rectangle and square.
- Circle and its properties, including tangents and normal.
- Mensuration- Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle and circle. Areas of figures which can bisect into the figures (field book). Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface and volume of right circular area of cylinders. Surface area and volume of spheres.
- Statistics- Collection and tabulation of statistical data, graphical representation-frequency polygons, bar charts, pie charts, etc. Measures of central tendency.
Paper-II. General Knowledge and English.
(a) Part – 1. General Knowledge
General knowledge including knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. The paper will also include questions on the history of India and the geography of nature which candidates should be able to answer without special study.
(b) Part – 2. English
The question paper will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of English and workman-like use of words. Questions in English are from synonyms, antonyms, reading comprehension, Para jumbles, error spotting, jumbled sentences, sentence correction and fill in blanks.