Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) will release the admit card online on its official website- tbse.in. However, you will able to download it directly by the link available on this page. Maybe, you have to collect your admit card from your respective organization. So, students, if you are going to appear in the examinations for session 2020 then, find the complete information about TBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2020.
TBSE Madhyamik Admit Card 2020
Every Year, Tripura board conducts Madhyamik examinations in the month of March. So, in order to appear in examination TBSE will provide you admit card 2020. Tripura Board Madhyamik Admit card 2020 will be released in the month February. Admit card is necessary to present in the exam. So, now before moving to another section have a look at the table with the important dates given below.
|TBSE 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card 2020||Feb 2020|
|Date of Examination||March 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of your Tripura board Madhyamik Admit card 2020 Click Here
Official Website: tbse.in
How To Download Tripura Board 10th Admit Card 2020
In order to obtain admit card for the session 2019, have a look at the steps provided below. But before please note that Tripura board also issue the admit card in offline mode. In that case, you just need to collect it from your respective organization.
- First, click on the link of admit card which is provided above or you can check its availability through the official website- tbse.in.
- Now, click on the link you will be redirected to a new window.
- Here you have to enter some basic required information.
- After successful submission of all the required information, your Tripura board Madhyamik admit card 2020 available on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in it very carefully and download it.
- After this, you need to carry a hard copy on the day of examination.
Details On TBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
Here in this section, you can check the details which will be mentioned on your admit card. So, check it from here.
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number of the Student
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Test Centre Details
- List of Subjects
- Date of Examination
- Timings of Exams
- Reporting Timings
- Important Instructions