Tripura Board will release the TBSE HS Admit Card 2020 soon in the month of February 2020 on the official website i.e. tbse.in. Students can download their admit card through our link available on this page. They have to enter some of their basic details to access their admit card. Students have to follow the article to know more about admit card, exams and other things. Now, scroll down the page to know the important dates for the examination.
TBSE HS Admit Card 2020
As we all know that the admit card is an important document to get the entry into the exam hall. To know the important dates of TBSE 12th Admit Card 2020, have a look at the table given below. We predict them on the basis of last year data.
|TBSE HS Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of the admit card||3rd or 4th week of February 2020|
|Commencement of the exams||March 2020|
Admit Card: The Students will be able to Download Tripura Board HS 12th Science Commerce Arts Admit Card 2020 from the official website: tbse.in
Steps to access the Tripura Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Here in this section, we have provided the steps to download the admit card. Read the steps and follow them while accessing your class 12th hall ticket.
- Visit the official website i.e. tbse.in to download the TBSE HS 12th Science Commerce Arts Admit Card 2020.
- On the homepage, You will find the “HS Admit Card 2020” link in the latest news section.
- Hit the link, After redirect enters your details.
- After entering the details submit them and your admit card will appear on your screen.
- At last, check all the mentioned details carefully. and If you found any mistake then report to concerning authority.
TBSE 12th Admit Card 2020: Contents
Here we have provided the complete details mentioned on your admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
- Photograph of the candidate
- Name of the board
- Name of the examination
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- School code
- School name
- Centre code
- Centre name
- Important Instructions
- Signatures of authorities
- Examination Schedule