Assam Board of Secondary Education has released the Assam HSLC Routine 2021. The Candidates can download the SEBA Exam Routine 2021 online here. Assam Board exams for class 10 will be held in the morning and evening shifts i.e. from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm. To know more about Assam Board HSLC Routine 2021, you can check the entire page.
Latest: SEBA 10th HSLC Exam Routine 2021 has been released. To check the new timetable follow the link to visit below.
SEBA Exam Routine 2021
The Assam Board exams will be conducted in 857 exam centres across the state. Around 3.57 lakh candidates have registered for the 2021 session examinations. Now, have a look at the table given below to get an idea about the exams.
|SEBA Exam Routine 2021||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Exams||Feb 2021|
|The Conclusion of Exams||Mar 2021|
Time Table: To check and download the SEBA 10th HSLC Exam Time Table 2021 Click Here
How to Download SEBA Exam Routine 2021 Class 10th
Students who are appearing for exams anxious to view the SEBA 10th HSLC Time Table 2021. However, to reduce some anxiety of the students we have given the steps and link to access. The link will activate after the official release of exam dates. So, until then read the steps.
- Visit the official website of the board i.e. sebaonline.org to download the SEBA HSLC 10th Exam Timetable 2021.
- After that click on the quick link section present in the left corner of the homepage.
- Then click on the SEBA Exam Routine 2021 link.
- Finally, a new page with the timetable will appear on the screen. SEBA Exam Routine 2021 will be available in PDF format.
- At last, as per your convenience download the timetable.
List of Subjects in SEBA Exam Routine 2021
The Assam HSLC time table 2021 for class 10th contains the list of subjects whose examination has to be conducted. So to ensure whether the board will conduct the exam for your subject or not look at the list given below.
- General Mathematics
- English (IL)
- Fine Arts
- Retail Trade
- Arabic Literature
- Garment Designing
- General Sciences
- Fiqh & Aquaid
- Wood Craft
- Cane & Bamboo Technology
- Textile Design & Clothing
- Social Science
- Advanced Mathematics
- Home Science
- Computer Science