RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Reserve Bank Of India has released the RBI Office Attendant Notification for the recruitment. We have complete details for you to get each news about Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2021. You can check Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Vacancy 2021 from below. Online Registration has begun from 24th February 2021 to 15th March 2021 on the official website.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Number Of Vacancies: 841 Posts
Name Of Posts
RBI Office Attendant Age Limit
RBI Office Attendant Important Links
|RBI Office Attendant Apply||Registration | Login|
|RBI Office Attendant Notification||Click Here|
|RBI Office Attendant Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For More RBI Jobs News: Click Here
RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021
Candidates looking for Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Notification 2021 can download from here. RBI Office Attendant Notification 2021
RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021:
Candidates looking for RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 can download from here. Reserve Bank Of India Office Syllabus Attendant 2021
Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
RBI Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (SSC/ Matriculation / Xth Std) from a recognized board of that State/ UT/ Central Government.
- A candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for. The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021.
- Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
How to apply for RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021?
Below given steps are very helpful to apply online for RBI Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Vacancy:
- Visit the official Website Or click on the above-given section to reach direct.
- Here, find and click on the “Recruitment Related Advertisement” option.
- Find the notification namely “Recruitment for the Office Attendant posts in Reserve Bank of India”
- New candidates are advised to register by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration” and fill asked details.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. An email and text message will get to you containing provisional id and password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in the required details there.
- Upload your recently taken photograph and signature. After it, click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
- After it, pay your RBI Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Exam Fee.
- Take a printout of your RBI Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Application Form for future use.
RBI Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
RBI Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant 2021: FAQ’s
What is the selection process for RBI Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant 2021?
The selection process depends on the Nation-wide Competitive Exam Test (CBT) and Language Proficiency Test.
How many vacancies are there for RBI Office Attendant 2021?
There are a total of 841 vacancies for Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Recruitment.
What is the last date to apply for RBI Office Attendant Jobs 2021?
The Last date to apply is 15th March 2021.
What is the qualification criteria for RBI Reserve Bank Of India Office Attendant Jobs?
A Candidates must pass 10th class from a recognised board Of India.