Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur is inviting applications for Civil Judge Recruitment on 120 posts through an official notification. The application process for Rajasthan HC Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2021 will start on 30th July 2021. You will get complete detail about the Rajasthan HC Civil Judge PCS J application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here.
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur|
|Which Post||Civil Judge|
|How many Posts||988|
|Notification Number||RHCJ/RJS/Civil Judge/2021/780|
|Notification Released||22nd July 2021|
|Application Started||30th July 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31st August 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||31st August 2021|
|RHC CJ Exam Date||Notify Soon|
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Notification PDF:
Many of you were curious about the job and it’s a golden opportunity to get the job. The notification will help you to know about the age limit, minimum qualification, the number of vacancies and pay scale for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2021. Check it below:
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Apply||Apply On 30th July|
|Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge PCS J Application Fees
- For General/ Other State: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC/ BC: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 550/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
Rajasthan Civil Judge PCS J Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Post||Total|
|Civil Judge PCS J||120|
Rajasthan Civil Judge PCS J Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) LLB 3 Year / 5 Year Course.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- As On 01st-January-2022
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
How to Apply for Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website @hcraj.nic.in.
- Here click on the “Recruitment” Section.
- A new page will appear here click on “Civil Judge Cadre 2021”.
- Open it and click on the direct link provided above.
- Submit personal details such as name, DOB, address, and category.
- Enter educational details such as details of 10th, 12th, and LLB.
- Submit Exam related details such as preferred Exam Center.
- Upload a recent passport size picture and signature in the mentioned size & format.
- Pay the form fee for your application.