Odisha Board has released the Odisha HSC Admit Card 2020 on the official website i.e. on bseodisha.nic.in. Students have to collect their Odisha 10th Admit Card 2020 from their respective schools. To access the admit card school officials have to submit school code and the password. Now, students scroll down the page to know more about your BSE Odisha HSC Admit Card 2020.
Latest: Odisha HSC Admit Card 2020 has been released. To check it visits the link below.
Odisha 10th Admit Card 2020
The Odisha board also released the admit card for the correspondence course. Correspondence course, students have to download it directly through the link available here. Correspondence Students are required to enter his name and the father’s name. Regular students will get their admit card from their respective schools only. To know the exact dates, look at the table given below.
|BSE HSC Odisha Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Availability of the admit card||February 2020|
Admit Card: To check and download your BSE Odisha Board 10th Admit card 2020 Click Here
- For obtaining the admit card for the correspondence course Click Here
Steps to Download the BSE Odisha HSC Hall Ticket 2020
We have provided the complete procedure to help the students. Students can follow the steps for easily access the hall ticket.
- Hit the link available on this page to download the BSE Odisha Board HSC Admit Card 2020.
- This link will redirect you to the homepage of the official website. Find the latest notifications section on the homepage.
- You will find an HSC Admit Card link, hit it.
- After this, a new login window will appear on your screen.
- Enter your details here and submit them, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Last, check your details and download the admit card for future reference.
Details on the BSE Odisha 10th Admit Card
We have provided the details to get an idea about the information which will be present on your hall ticket.
- Name of the board
- Name of the examination
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- School code
- School name
- Centre code
- Centre name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the authorities
- Important Instructions
- Examination Schedule