NEET UG Counselling Round 2 2022: Today, November 2, the Medical Counselling Committee, MCC, will end the seat resignation window for NEET UG round 1 seat distribution. Candidates who have chosen to upgrade their seat in NEET UG round 1 counselling can resign their seat until 7 p.m. on the official website, mcc.nic.in. If a candidate fails to relinquish his or her seat within the specified time frame, he or she will be considered for round 2 counselling and will be subject to the same criteria as for NEET UG round 2 counselling.
Candidates have been told by MCC that they must guarantee that the seat resignation letter is generated online by the designated college, or else the resignation will be considered ‘Null and Void.’ According to an MCC statement, “Any letter other than one generated using the internet portal will not be considered a ‘Resignation Letter.’ If the candidate resigns by email to the college, he or she should ensure that they get a resignation letter generated using the MCC online portal.”
MCC further noted that if a candidate grants approval for upgradation in NEET UG round 2 counselling and participates in the second round of counselling but is not upgraded, s/he will be unable to resign the given seat in the second round and will be required to keep the seat. Because the candidate exercised their options and participated in round 2 counselling, the rules of round 2 counselling will apply to them. If a candidate is not upgraded in the second round of NEET UG counselling, there is no opportunity to resign from the assigned seat.
How to register for NEET UG Counselling Round 2 2022?
The registration process is one of the most significant components of MCC NEET UG counselling. To register, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the MCC’s official website at MCC.nic.in or enter the link directly. https://mcc.nic.in/WebinfoUG/Page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P
- Navigate to the ‘New Registration Round 2‘ tab.
- Choose the ‘New Candidate Registration’ option.
- Read the instructions and check the ‘I Agree’ box.
- Enter your NEET UG roll number, NEET UG application number, mother’s name, date of birth, and security pin.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The credentials will be generated and delivered to the email address you provided.
- Fill out the registration form with personal, educational, NEET 2022 results, and other information, and attach a scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay your registration cost and print the registration confirmation sheet.