National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh has released the MP NHM CHO Notification for the recruitment. MP NHM will make the recruitment process on 3570 posts. You can gather MP NHM CHO Vacancy 2021 from below.
Madhya Pradesh National Health Mission
Number Of Vacancies: 3570 Posts
Name Of Posts
MP NHM CHO Age Limit
MP NHM CHO Important Links
|MP CHO Apply
|MP NHM Notification
Check More Madhya Pradesh Related Jobs: Click Here
MP NHM CHO Eligibility Criteria
A candidate should posses the following quality for MP NHM Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021:
- For 6 months of Certificate in Community Health Training- B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM/ BAMS.
- For Direct Recruitment for the position of CHO- B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) / Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) with Integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health (CCH) by recognized Institute/ University by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council.
- Students pursuing Final Year’s of B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic BSc (Nursing) along with Integrated Certificate in Community Health (CCH) curriculum from Institute/ University recognized by Indian Nursing Council or Madhya Pradesh Nursing Council may also apply.
MP NHM CHO Category Wise Post Details
MP NHM Community Health Officers Posts Details are as given below:
MP NHM CHO Salary and Performance Based Incentive:
A Candidate will get paid the following for MP NHM Community Health Officer CHO Job:
- After selection, the candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on contractual basis and paid Rs 25,000 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive on successful completion of training/internship period.
- A bond paper of Rs. 2,00,000/- on the stamp paper of Rs. 500/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining as CHO to serve for a minimum three years at Sub Health Centre H&WC in Madhya Pradesh.