Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has announced the recruitment of 350 Matric Recruit MR Sailor posts. The application process will start from 19th July 2021, Anyone who wants to apply can apply directly from here. This webpage will let you know about all the upcoming and going news about Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021. The details about eligibility, application fees, How To apply and important dates are available below. You can directly check from there.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Which Post||Matric Recruit Sailor|
|How many Posts||350|
|Notification Released||07th July 2021|
|Application Started||19th July 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd July 2021|
|Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF:
On 06th July, The notification for MR Recruitment was uploaded and published by the Indian Navy. The notification consists of information regarding educational qualification, salary, written test, PFT and more.
Indian Navy MR 2021 Important Links
|Indian Navy MR Application||Will Activate On 19th July|
|Indian Navy MR Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy MR Job Specification:
- Chef – They would be required to prepare food as per the menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirements..
- Steward – They would be required to serve food in the officers’ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
- Hygienist – They will be required to clean washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed Matriculation (10th) Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2001 to 30 Sep 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- (A) Height- 157 cms(Minimum)
- (B) Chest- 05 cms Chest Expansion (Minimum)
- (C) Visual Standard- 6/6 (with/without glasses)
- (D) Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only allowed on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reversed side of the palm/ back (dorsal) side of the hand.
Indian Navy MR Selection Process
(a) The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
(b) The question paper will comprise two sections i.e. Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
(c) The standard of the question paper will be that of 10th level and the syllabus for the examination is available on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
(d) Duration of the examination will be 30 minutes.
(e) All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Physical Fitness Test
PFT (Physical Fitness Test) will consist of
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squats (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-ups.
Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection for Medical Examination.
How To apply for Indian Navy MR Jobs 2021?
- Visit the official website of Indian Navy OR Use the direct link given above.
- Complete the registration process with a valid email address.
- Now, ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID.
- A new page appears on the screen, click on “Current Opportunities”
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Fill up the application form and scan original documents carefully.
- Finally Submit the application form before last date.