Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: The Indian Coast Guard (Ministry Of India) has released a notification for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik for 01/2022 Batch on its official website. Interested candidates will be able to apply from 04th January onwards. Below given details are useful to gather information on the vacancy, eligibility, medical standards, selection process, salary and how to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment. So, read the complete article to apply.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard (ICG C-DAC)|
|Name Of The Exam||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik|
|Who can apply||10th & 12th Pass Male Candidates|
|How many Posts||350|
|Notification Released||15th December 2021|
|Application Started||04th January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||14th January 2022|
|Last Date To Submit Fee||14th January 2022|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
The ICG CDAC Notification got released on June 10th and online registration will begin from July 02nd. Through the notification, the Indian Coast Guard has announced the recruitment on 322 posts, out of which, 260 vacancies are for the Navik (General Duty), 35 for the Navik (Domestic Branch), 13 for the Yantrik (Mechanical), 09 for the Yantrik (Electrical), and 05 for the Yantrik (Electronics). For detailed information, read the notification:
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply for ICG CDAC Online||Click Here|
|ICG CDAC Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard Exam Fee/ Application Fee:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 0/-|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 250/-|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details:
|Navik (General Duty)||112||28||72||11||37||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||02||09||07||05||35|
ICG Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Only Male Candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Coast Guard Services. Other mandatory details are available below, check them:
- Navik (General Duty): Candidates applying for the position must have passed the class 12th with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Candidates applying for the position must have passed the class 10th from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik: Candidates applying for the position must have passed the class 10th from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 22 Years
- For Navik GD & Yantrik: 01/08/2000 to 31/07/2004
- For Navik DB: 01/10/2000 to 30/09/2004
- Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
- Height – Minimum height 157 cm.
- Chest- Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight– Height and age +10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing– Normal.
- Tattoo– Permanent body tattoos are not allowed.
ICG Navik & Yantrik Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
How to Apply For ICG Yantrik Navik Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website @joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in OR click the given above to apply directly.
- Now, scroll to the candidate section and click on the “Registration/Apply Online”.
- If you are new then “Register” with your personal details OR Login with Email Id and password.
- After Login, submit the asked details and Pay the fees.
- At Last, submit the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Navik Application Form and save the ICG Yantrik Navik Application Form PDF for future use.