Join Indian Army has released an official notification for Indian Army NCC 51 Recruitment under a special entry scheme for April 2022. The recruitment will be done for Short Service Commission (NT) for Men & Women (Including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel). Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for the Indian Army NCC 51 Recruitment Course from 05 October 2021. You can apply till 03 November 2021.
Indian Army NCC 51 Recruitment 2021 Overview:
|Organization||Join Indian Army|
|Which Post||NCC 51th|
|Who Can Apply||Male & Female|
|How many Posts||55|
|Notification Released||05th October 2021|
|Application Started||05th October 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03rd November 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Form Fees||03rd November 2021|
|Course Starts||April 2022|
Detailed Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary/ Pay Scale & Other Relevant Details for Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 51th Course (April 2022) are provided below.
Indian Army NCC 51 Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Indian Army NCC 51 Apply||Click Here|
|Indian Army NCC 51 Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Indian Army 51 NCC Application Fees
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 0/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female: Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
Indian Army NCC 51 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 19 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- As on 01st January 2021
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of a minimum of 50% marks.
- Should have served for minimum of two/ three years (as applicable) in Senior Division/Wg of NCC.
- Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding the NCC ‘C’ Certificate on the date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
How to Apply for Indian Army NCC 51 Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website through the above-given link or https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Here, click on the Officers Entry Apply/ Login in officers section.
- Login using email id and password. If you are new to the website then register yourself.
- Enter your personal details, upload photograph, signature and last passed class details.
- At last submit the Indian Army NCC 51 Application Form.
- Take a printout and save Indian Army NCC 51 Recruitment PDF for future use.