Indian Air Force X Y Group Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has released the Indian Airforce X Y Group notification for the recruitment. We have complete details for you to get each news about Indian Airforce X Y 10+2 Recruitment 2021. You can check IAF X Y Group 10+2 Vacancy 2021 from below.
Indian Air Force (IAF)
IAF X Y Group Important Links
|IAF X Y Apply||Click Here|
|Indian Air Force X Y Group Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For More News On Indian Air Force X Y Group: Click Here
Indian Air Force X, Y Group Notification PDF
Candidates who wish to apply for Indian Air Force X Y Group are requested to read IAF X Y Group Recruitment Notification. Indian Air Force is an opportunity for unmarried 10+2 12th pass male students to get a govt job in their teenage. The process to fill Indian Air Force X Y Group Application Form. The Indian Airforce has also revealed the IAF X Y Group Exam Date PDF with notification. For more Details on IAF X Y Group, read the above provided Indian Air Force Group X Y Notification 2021.
Indian Airforce X Y Group Eligibility Criteria:
Indian Air Force X Y Group Educational Eligibility
Candidates applying for Indian Air Force X Y Group must follow given IAF X Y Group Educational Qualification:
|Group X (Except Education Instructor Trades||Passed Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks|
in aggregate as per diploma final year mark sheet and 50% marks in English in diploma.
|Group Y ’ (Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades)||Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.Passed two years vocational course with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course.|
|Group Y Medical Assistant Trade||Passed 10+2/Intermediate/ equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
Indian Airforce X Y Group Age Limit:
A candidate must born between 16th January 2001 to 29th December 2004.
Indian Air Force Group X Y Physical Fitness Test:
A candidate has to run 1.6 Km within 6 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Adaptability Test- 1 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) – All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) shall have to undertake Adaptability Test-I (objective type written test) which is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the Indian Air Force X Y which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions.
- Adaptability Test- 2 (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) – All candidates who pass Adaptability Test – I shall have to undertake Adaptability Test- II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test- II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life.
IAF X Y Group Medical Fitness Test:
General Medical Standards for both Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF (S) and Musician Trades) are as follows: –
(i) Height: Minimum height is 152.5 cms
(ii) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(iii) Weight: Proportionate to height and age. However, a minimum weight of 55 Kg required.
(v) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(vi) Dental: Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(vii) General Health: Candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. A candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
IAF Group X, Y Exam Application Fees
Indian Airforce has decided a fix amount Rs. 250/- for all categories. You can use Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking and Axis Bank E-challan for payment gateway.
How To Apply For IAF X, Y Group Recruitment 2021?
- An applicant can click above provided direct link or can visit official websites www.airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
- Here, you have to select “Indian Airforce X Y Group Recruitment” Link. This link will take you your needed page.
- On that page register yourself or login if you have registered earlier.
- Your registration number and password will be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
- Fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc.
- Pay your examination fee as applicable.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned colour photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Submit the application. Take a printout for future use.
IAF X Y Exam Syllabus
Given below is the Indian Airforce X Y Group Exam Syllabus.
Reasoning and General Awareness Syllabus–
- Numerical series
- Distance and Direction sense
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test | Dictionary words.
- Number Puzzle
- Non- Verbal reasoning
- Tallest, youngest relations
- Blood Relations
- General Science
- Basic Computer Operation
- Current Events
- Physical World and Measurement
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- The behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- The behaviour of Perfect Gases and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Mathematical Induction
- Sets, Relations and functions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Cartesian system of rectangular co-ordinates
- Definite Integrals
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Data Interpretation
- Trigonometric Functions
- Binomial Theorem
- Linear Programming
- Permutation, Combination &Probability
English Language Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting