Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has released the IGCAR Admit Card 2021 for various posts. Candidates who have applied for these various posts can download the IGCAR Group A B Admit Card from here. IGCAR will fill 337 vacant posts through this IGCAR recruitment process. The centre is planning to conduct the IGCAR Examination on 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th October 2021.
Read the complete article to get detailed information about the admit card.
IGCAR Admit Card 2021 Overview:
The recruitment process for Group A B Jobs in IGCAR was started earlier this year. After registering with the official website, candidates can download their IGCAR Group A B Admit Card 2021 through our website!
|Recruiting Organization||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research|
|Name Of The Post||Various Posts|
|Number Of the Posts||337|
|Application Started||15th April 2021|
|IGCAR A B Admit Card Released||07th October 2021|
|IGCAR Exam Date||21st to 24th October 2021|
How To Download IGCAR Various Posts Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the official website of IGCAR igcar.gov.in. Or click on the below given admit card link for direct download.
- Find ‘Recruitment’ tab and the go to ‘Scientific / Technical Officer, Technician, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Category-II and Administrative Posts. Click here for apply online application’. Make a Hit on the “Click Here”.
- It will open a new webpage. Here Click on ‘DOWNLOAD EXAM ADMIT CARD (GROUP A & B)’ in header section.
- Enter your ‘Registration No.’ and ‘Registered Login Password’ and login to your account.
- Your IGCAR Exam Admit Card will appear on your screen.
- Download the admit card for future use.
IGCAR Group A B Admit Card 2021 Important Links
|IGCAR Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|IGCAR Exam Notice||Click Here|
|IGCAR Exam Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What is IGCAR?
The full form of IGCAR is Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research.
How to apply for IGCAR?
You can apply through the steps given above.
How to download the IGCAR Group A B Admit Card?
We have mentioned the steps in the above-given table.