Delhi District Court Group C Result for 417 vacancies has been released. Candidates who had participated in the examination will be able to download their Sweeper / Safai Karamchari, Chowkidar or Peon/ Dak Peon Result 2021 from the Delhi Court website. You can check the details of the Delhi District Court Group C Cut Off Marks and Delhi District Court Group C Merit List, at the end of this page.
Delhi District Court Group C Result 2021 Overview
|DDC Grp C Exam Date
|28th February 2021, 1st, 8th, 29th August 2021
|Delhi Court Exam Result
|01st October 2021
Delhi District Court Group C Cut Off Marks:
Delhi High Court has announced the vacancies on various posts Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon Safai Karamchai, Chowkidar, Process Server, Sweeper. The court has conducted the examinations in two sessions in different months. Now the wait for the DDC Group C result has been ended. Candidates waiting for their check their DDC Group C Result Cut Off name wise, roll number wise.
Delhi District Court Group C Merit List:
The higher officials of the Delhi High Court has announced the DDC Group C Merit List on its official website. Delhi High Court Group C Result Merit List is too important for candidates. According to the merit list, the officials provide you with the posts.
Delhi District Court Peon Result 2021
The wait for the DDC Group C Result is finally over! The department has been active in providing updates on its website. They have also activated a download link to allow those who were waiting patiently until now, check whether or not they passed with ease of this examination without delay.
How to download DDC Group C Result 2021?
- Visit the Delhi District Court Official Website delhicourts.nic.in
- Go to the “Recruitments” Section.
- Click on the link that says “DDC Group C Result 2021 post code a-5”
- Then, check the “Result of Objective/MCQ test for the post of Peon/Orderly/Dak Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper / Safai Karamchari (Post Code A-5)”.
- Check Result cards for the Delhi DC Group C exam will appear.
- Download the PDF of the result sheet or take the printout of it.