Railway Recruitment Cell has released a job notification for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 on the official website. As per the notification, RRCCR is about to fill 2422 Posts at various locations like Mumbai, Bhusawal, Solapur, Nagpur & Pune. If you are interested then check the complete information of apprenticeship from below. The online process for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 will remain active till 16th February 2022.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|Who can apply||Male & Female (Both)|
|How many Posts||2422|
|Eligibility||Class 10 High School Exam 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade/ Stream.|
|Last Date To Apply||16th February 2022|
RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF
Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway is recruiting candidates from ITI Trade for Apprentice post. If you are wishing to apply for RRCCR Apprentice Recruitment 2022, check the information below.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Date
|Notification Released||14th January 2022|
|Application Started||17th January 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||16th February 2022 UPTO 05:00 PM|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||16th February 2022|
|RRC CR Merit Release||Will Notify Soon|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Central Railway Apprentice Apply Online||Apply Here|
|RRC CR Apprentice Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check on the online application process||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Central Railway Apprentice Application Fees
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 0/-
- For Female Candidates: Rs. 0/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
RRCCR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- Minimum: 15 Years.
- Maximum: 24 Years.
- As on 17th January 2022
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
How can you apply for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of RRC CR Recruitment Board: RRCCR.COM OR Click on the direct link given above.
- Find for “Online application for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2021-22” on the homepage.
- Click on – “Click here to Apply Online” and register by filling information.
- Registration number and password will be sent to your registered e-mail address, and, a One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered Mobile number. Enter the OTP recieved on your mobile number.
- After it, select the cluster applying for. Fill your educational qualification details and click on “Save and Proceed” button.
- Now, upload your photograph, signature and documents.
- After it, click on “Save and Proceed” OR “Previous” to edit.
- Download the copy of application. Retain a hard copy or soft copy of the same for reference.
- Keep the application and registration number for future reference.
What is the qualification for a railway apprentice?
The qualification for Railway Apprentice is given above.
What is the railway apprentice salary?
The minimum salary for an apprentice is Rs. 5000
How can I apply for a railway apprenticeship?
You can apply by following the above-given method.