The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the most reputed and popular board of India. The board has successfully conducted the exams in the month of March 2020. After the exams students start searching for CBSE 10th Result 2020. Today On May 06, CBSE has declared the CBSE 10th Result 2020, So students check your result through the given link here. The link will help you to get the result in an easy way. Last year, 16,24,682 students were enrolled for the board exam. So, students who have appeared appear in the exams can check their CBSE 10th Result 2020 online on the official website cbseresults.nic.in. To check CBSE Result for class 10, the students have to submit the roll number.
Latest: CBSE has made some changes. Now, the students of class 10 will have to obtain 33% marks combined in the theory and in the practical subjects to pass the exams.
CBSE 10th Result 2020
The overall passing percentage of the last year was 87.60%. This time we can expect that the passing percentage will increase. To understand the important dates of CBSE 10th Result 2020, go through the table given below:
|CBSE 10th Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Result Announcement||May 2020|
Result: To Search CBSE class 10 Result 2020, students have to Visit the Official Website: cbseresults.nic.in
How to Check CBSE SSC Result 2020?
There are various ways to check CBSE Result for class 10. The Central Board of Secondary Education provides many ways to get your result. The ways which will help students to get their CBSE SSC Result 2020 are given below:
- Through the Official Website
- On Google
- Microsoft Search Engine
- Through IVRS / SMS
- By UMANG App
These are the ways which will help you to find your CBSE SSC Result 2020.
How to Check CBSE SSC Result 2020 through the Official Website?
To check the CBSE SSC Result 2020 from the official website, we have provided some points. The points are given below:
- Visit the official website of CBSE i.e. cbseresults.nic.in.
- On the homepage, you will see many links for the different results.
- So, you have to click on the link of “CBSE SSC Result 2020”.
- Once, you hit the link, you will redirect to a new page.
- Here, enter your roll number, date of birth, school number, and centre number.
- Once, you submit the above details, your CBSE SSC Result will appear to you.
- So, check your CBSE SSC Result 2020 and take a printout of it for the future reference.
Grading System for CBSE 10th Result 2020
|A-1||91 to 100||10|
|A-2||81 to 90||9|
|B-1||71 to 80||8|
|B-2||61 to 70||7|
|C-1||51 to 60||6|
|C-2||41 to 50||5|
|D||33 to 40||4|
|E-1||21 to 32||—-|
|E-2||00 to 20||—-|