Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Recruitment 2021: Allahabad High Court has announced the recruitment of a Private Secretary on 68 Posts. The notification for AHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021 is available on its official website. For more details about Allahabad High Court Recruitment read this content carefully.
Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Recruitment 2021 Overview:
|Allahabad High Court
|How many Posts
|20th September 2021
|20th September 2021
|Last Date To Apply
|05th October 2021
|Last Date To Pay Form Fees
|06th October 2021
|Form Correction Date
|07th-08th October 2021
|AHC PS Exam Date
|AHC PS Admit Card
Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Recruitment Notification PDF:
Allahabad High Court has released a notification to recruit candidates for Private Secretary Post. You can check the AHC Private Secretary Notification PDF below.
AHC Private Secretary Recruitment 2021: Important Links
|AHC PS Apply
|AHC PS Notification
Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Application Fees
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 1000/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
AHC Private Secretary Vacancy Details:
AHC PS Vacancy 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream From Recognized University of India.
- For APS English : Stenographer English Speed 100 WPM & Typewriting Speed : 40 WPM
- For APS Hindi : Stenographer Hindi Speed 80 WPM & Typewriting Speed : 30WPM
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- As on 01st July 2021.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
Allahabad High Court Private Secretary Vacancy 2021: How to apply?
- Visit the official website of Allahabad High Court, Uttar Pradesh: allahabadhighcourt.in
- Scroll down to the footer and find ‘Recruitment’ section and click on it.
- Here find the “Notice related with Additional Private Secretary (English and Hindi) Recruitment Examination-2021” and click on html.
- It will open the new table here click on https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/WebInfoAllahbadHC
- Fill the form from below and submit it before the last date.
- Pay your exam fees according to your category.
- Save the PDF file for future use.