IAF AFCAT 2 2021: Indian Air Force has announced AFCAT Recruitment 2021 for male and female candidates through a short notification on 28th May 2021. According to the notification, The process will start on 1st June 2021 and remain open till 30th June 2021 (the last date). The selected candidates will get commissioned in Flying and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) branches for July 2022 course. To know more about eligibility criteria, vacancy, selection process, exam pattern, read the complete article.
AFCAT 2 2021 Important Dates & Notes:
|Recruiting Organization||Indian Airforce|
|Name Of The Post||Flying and Ground Duty|
|Number Of the Posts||334|
|Last Date To Apply||30th-June-2021|
|Last Date To Submit Fees||30th-June-2021|
|Exam Date||28th to 30th-August-2021|
IAF AFCAT 2 2021 Notification PDF
Indian Air Force has announced the recruitment for 334 posts out of which 96 SSC vacancies are in the flying branch, 137 PC/SSC vacancies are in Ground Duty Technical Branch, 73 PC/SSC vacancies in Ground Duty non Technical branch and 28 PC/SSC vacancies in Meteorology branch. For NCC special entry there is 10% of seats out of CDSE vacancies are for PC and 10 Percent seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC. To download the Notification, click the button.
AFCAT Recruitment 2 2021 Important Links
|AFCAT Apply||Registration | Login|
|AFCAT Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IAF AFCAT 2 2021 Application Fees
Candidates wishing to apply for AFCAT Exam 2021, have to pay Rs. 250/- as application Fees. You can easily submit the IAF AFCAT Exam Fees online with debit card, credit card, net banking and UPI.
- For All: Rs. 250/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI.
AFCAT IAF 2 2021 Age Limit
Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry
- 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2022 i.e. born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2002
- candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 years
Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical) Branch
- 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2022 i.e. born between 02 July 1996 to 01 July 2002
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of commencement of the course.
- Widows/ Widowers and divorcees (with or without encumbrances) below 25 years of age are also not eligible.
AFCAT IAF 2 2021 Educational Qualification
The candidate must have done graduation with an aggregate of 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized University.
Technical branch (ground duty)
- The candidate must have done a four-year graduation course in engineering/technology.
- The candidate must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Non-technical (Ground duty)
The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
- Must have passed 10+2 and Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers.
AFCAT 2 2021 Selection Process:
- Screening test: For officer intelligence rating test, discussion test and picture perception test.
- Psychological Test: To test the interactive ability and personal conversation with the Interviewing Officer.
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
AFCAT 2 Exam Pattern 2021
- AFCAT – 100 questions on General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. The total number of marks on the exam of 300 marks. The duration of the test is 2 Hours.
- EKT [For Candidates with one of the choices as (Technical) Branch] – There will be 50 questions on Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics of 150 marks and the time duration to complete the test is 45 minutes.
AFCAT Syllabus 2021
- English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion/ Filling in of correct word, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary, Idioms and Phrases.
- General Awareness – History, Geography, Civics, Politics, Current Affairs, Environment, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Sports, etc.
- Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Time and Work, Average, Profit & Loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple Interest, Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams).
- Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability.
AFCAT 2 Syllabus EKT
|AFCAT EKT Fundamental Engineering Syllabus||Engineering Physics, Engineering Mathematics, and Engineering Drawing|
|AFCAT EKT Allied Engineering Topics Syllabus||Control Engineering, Telecommunication Systems, Electrical Engineering, Radar Theory, Instrumentation, Antenna, and Wave Propagation, and Microwave Engineering|
|AFCAT EKT Computer Science Engineering Syllabus||Information Technology, Network Theory Design, Analog, and Digital Electronics, Computer Networks, Switching Theory, and Electronic Devices|
|AFCAT EKT Mechanical Engineering Syllabus||Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics/Hydraulic Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Materials Science, Thermodynamics, Manufacturing Science, and Machine Drawing|
|AFCAT EKT Electrical & Electronics Engineering Syllabus||Microwave Engineering, Analog, and Digital Electronics, Electronic Devices, Telecommunication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Control Engineering, and Electrical Engineering|
How to apply for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021?
Every candidate has to follow the given steps for AFCAT Candidate Registration, so read them carefully:
- Click “CANDIDATE LOGIN’’ on the Home page- leads to AFCAT Sign-in.
- In the next page, applicants to click “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID and applicant will receive a password in his/her registered email id.
- After successful registration, sign-in with registered email id and system generated password.
- Reset Password- Log-Out (candidates must remember their login ID and password for future use during the examination process).
- Fresh Log-in.
- Selection of Entry: “AFCAT”; “NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR FLYING BRANCH”.
- Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read Instructions carefully.
- Acknowledgement of having read and understood instructions- Check box to proceed to next stage.
- Click “APPLICATION FORM FILLING”
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT”- Online (applicable only for AFCAT)
- Click “PAYMENT STATUS” to view whether payment is successful. If Registration Number is displayed, it implies that the payment is successful.
What is the last date to apply for AFCAT 2 2021?
Indian Air Force has announced the last date as 30th June 2021. We advise you to apply at least one day before the last date.
When AFCAT II 2021 exam will be conducted?
The authorities will conduct the exams on August 28, 29, and 30 in two shifts.
What is Afcat age limit?
For Flying Branch: 20 to 24 Years
For Ground Duty Staff: 20 to 26 Years
am I eligible for Afcat 2 2021, studying in 4th sem 2nd year?
You must have to complete your graduation to become eligible for the AFCAT Exam.
Can Ground Duty Staff Of AFCAT won the Sword Of Honour?
Yes, anyone can win the Sword Of Honour. It depends on the overall performance, must have to be the one out of 250 for the glory.
Are BSc passed candidates are eligible to apply for AFCAT Exam?
Yes, You can apply but must have passed with a maths and physics aggregate of 50%.
Can a final year student apply for AFCAT?
Yes, They can apply but at the time of document verification, must have completed the graduation.