UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021: Uttrakhand Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). Candidates who are interested in the post can register themselves by August 23 at the official website of UKPSC. A total of 63 vacancies have been notified.
UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Uttrakhand Public Service Commission|
|Which Post||Assistant Prosecution Officer|
|How many Posts||63|
|Notification Released||03rd August 2021|
|Application Started||05th August 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23rd August 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Fees||23rdAugust 2021|
|UKPSC APO Exam Date||Notified Soon|
UKPSC APO Recruitment Notification PDF:
Are looking for more details of the UKPSC APO Notification? then you can check them bellow or you can read the detailed notification such as salary, selection process, age limit and application process.
UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 Important Links:
|UKPSC APO Apply||Click Here|
|UKPSC APO Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
UKPSC APO Application Fees
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 176.55/-
- For SC / ST: Rs. 86.55/-
- For PH (Divyang): Rs. 26.55/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
UKPSC APO Post Details:
|Name Of Post||Total|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||63|
UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a graduation degree in law from a recognised university.
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 42 Years.
- As on 01st July 2021
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
UKPSC APO Vacancy 2021: How to apply?
- Visit the official website of Uttarakhand @ukpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you will find the link related to the post. Click on it.
- It will redirect you to a new window where the instructions page for filling the form will open.
- At the bottom, click the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- The form will open. Carefully fill in all details asked and attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the form after completing it and take a screenshot of the successfully submitted page.