Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021: Punjab Police is accepting applications for 520 posts of Sub Inspectors. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the Punjab Police SI Vacancy. The application process for Sub Inspector jobs has been started from 06th July and will end on 27th July 2021. For more information about the application process, how to apply online, fees, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, pay scale, read the given below article.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Which Post||Sub Inspector|
|How many Posts||560|
|Notification Released||06th July 2021|
|Application Started||06th July 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27th July 2021|
|Exam Date||17th – 31st August 2021|
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF:
Punjab Police has announced the recruitment of a sub-inspector through an official notification on 06th July. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, the application process, etc. is in the Punjab Police SI Recruitment notification.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Important Links
|Punjab Police SI Apply||Click Here|
|Punjab SI Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Application Fees
- For General: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/BC/EWS of All States: Rs. 900/-
- For OBC Candidates (Punjab Only): Rs. 900/-
- For Ex-Servicemen (ESM) of Punjab, Linear Descends of ESM: Rs. 700/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
Punjab Police SI Vacancy Details
|District Police cadre||87|
|Armed Police Cadre||97|
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Minimum Educational Qualifications|
|Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre)||Must be a graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent|
|Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre)||Must be a graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent|
|Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre)||Must be a graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent|
|Intelligence Officer (in the rank of Sub Inspector, Intelligence Cadre)||Candidate should be:|
a) A graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘0’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC);
b) A Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with Computer Science, or Computer Applications: or Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of graduation;
c) B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E in Information Technology, or Computer Science; or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering; or Information Systems; or Computer Networking; or Data Science; or Software Engineering; or BCA; or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be.
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
|Govt Employees||05 Years|
Punjab Police SI Selection Process 2021
- Stage I: Computer Based Test
- Stage II:
- (i) Document Scrutiny
- (ii) Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- (iii) Physical Screening Test (PST)
How to apply for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the offiicial website OR click on the direct link given above.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab given in left side bar.
- Here, Click On “LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION AND RELATED INFORMATION“. It will open a new window.
- Here, Register yourself OR Login if already registered.
- Fill in all the asked details and click on the submit button.
- Now pay the Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Application Fee. You can use your debit card, credit card and netbanking to pay the fees.
- Submit the application and save the Punjab Police SI PDF for future use.
What is the selection process for Punjab Police SI Recruitment?
Punjab Police will recruit candidates via Written-test, PMT, PET, & Medical Tes
What is the basic qualification to apply for Punjab Police SI Jobs?
Must be a graduate from a recognised university by UGC.
What is Punjab Police SI Age Limit ?