NIACL AO Recruitment 2021: New India Assurance Company Ltd is recruiting candidates for Administrative Officer posts. The company will select 300 candidates with Bachelors/ Masters Degree (minimum 60% marks). If you are a candidate with such quality then must apply for the posts. For more read the article given below.
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||New India Assurance Company Ltd.|
|Which Post||Administrative Officer|
|How many Posts||300|
|Notification Released||24th August 2021|
|Application Started||01st September 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21st September 2021|
|Last Date To Pay Fees||21st September 2021|
|NIACL AO Exam Phase – I||04th October 2021|
|NIACL AO Exam Phase – II||Notify Soon|
NIACL AO Recruitment Notification PDF:
The notification has the details such as apply online link, fee, eligibility, syllabus, pattern, salary, etc. Check the NIACL Administrative Officer Notification from below:
NIACL AO Recruitment 2021 Important Links:
|NIACL AO Admit Card||Click Here|
|NIACL AO Apply||Apply Now|
|NIACL AO Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
NIACL Administrative Officer Application Fees
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST/ PH (Divyaang): Rs. 100/-
- Pay Exam Fee Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI OR Offline Challan.
NIACL Administrative Officer Post Details:
NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 60% Marks at Any Recognized University in India
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- As on 01st April 2021
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
NIACL AO Vacancy 2021: How to apply?
- Visit the official website of the company ( www.newindia.co.in/)
- Click on the option that reads “Apply online”.
- Select the option “Click here of new registration”.
- Enter your details such as name, contact details and valid email id that is in use.
- A registration number will be sent to your mobile number, and email id entered earlier.
- Login in with the provided registration number and password.
- Fill in all the information required and click on the option “Save and next”.
- Cross-check the details entered by you and select ” Validate your details” and continue further by clicking on”Save and next”.
- Upload the scanned copies of a recent passport-sized photograph and signature of the candidate.