When will Manipur Board HSLC Admit Card 2020 be available? To answer this question we have discussed the complete information regarding your desired admit card in this article. Board of Secondary Education, Manipur will release the Admit Card officially on its website- bsem.nic.in. You can check your Admit Card through the link provided here. The board will release the notification regarding your Manipur Board 10th Admit Card 2020 by the end of January. To download your admit card students have to follow some steps provided in the next section. So, to know in detail check out the mentioned below content.
BSEM 10th Admit Card 2020
Admit card is a necessary document to carry with you on the day of examination. Manipur Board is going to conduct the class 10th examinations for session 2020 in the month of February. The board is now working on to issue the BSEM HSLC Admit Card 2020. So, students of class 10th, have a look at the dates of the important events given below.
|Manipur HSLC 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit card||Jan 2020|
|Date of Examination||March 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Manipur HSLC admit card 2020 Click here
How To Download Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020
Manipur HSLC Admit Card for the session 2020 will available online. So, to download your admit card follow the steps given below.
- First, hit the link of the admit card which is provided above. Or Visit its official website.
- As you hit the link login window will appear on your screen.
- Here, enter your needed information such as your name or date of birth or other details.
- After this submit all the details.
- Now, your Manipur Board 10th Admit Card 2020 will appear on your screen.
- Check the admit card carefully and download it.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of it and carry it to your examination centre.
Details On Manipur HSLC Admit Card 2020
In this section, you will come across the entire details mentioned on your admit card. So, check it through the entire content given below.
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Name of the Examination
- Name of Board
- Test centre Details
- Dates of the Examination
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Important Instructions