Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is going to recruit Group C Sub Inspectors in Haryana Police on 465 Posts. It’s a one time opportunity many of you were waiting so long for the Haryana Police SI Recruitment. Now is the time when your aim is in front of you. It is necessary to know about every step about Haryana Police SI eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, application process and more. Check the complete article mentioned below.
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Overview & Important Dates:
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name Of The Exam||Sub-inspector|
|Who can apply||Male & Female|
|How many Posts||465|
|Notification Released||15th June 2021|
|Application Started||19th June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02nd July 2021|
|Last Date To Submit Fees||06th July 2021|
Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF
HSSC has announced the recruitment of 465 posts for Haryana Police Sub-inspector Jobs. Below, we have uploaded the notification for Haryana Police SI Recruitment, check it now:
Haryana Police SI Important Links:
|Apply for HSSC SI Online||Apply From 15 June|
|HSSC SI Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Haryana Police SI Exam Fee/ Application Fee:
|General / Female Other State||Rs. 150/-|
|Female (Haryana)||Rs. 75/-|
|EWS/SC/BC (Female)||Rs. 18/-|
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Vacancy List:
Haryana Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria:
- Must a graduate from an recognized university.
- Must have passed matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one the higher subject.
Age Limit (as on 01/06/2021)
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Punjab Govt Rules.
How to apply for Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website: hssc.gov.in OR Click on the direct link given above.
- Now, Click on “Apply Online” and Select HSSC Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021.
- You must fill in all details carefully in the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, you will get Registration No. and Password.
- Take the printout and use it for future uses. Also, Save the PDF to your mail.