Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education has released the CGBSE 12th Time Table 2020. Students can download Chhattisgarh Board 12th Time Table 2020 online on the official website i.e. on cgbse.nic.in. CG Board 12th Time Table 2020 is available for the regular and for the private candidates. To get more information about CG Board 12th Time Table 2020, scroll down this page.
Latest: Chhattisgarh Board 12th Time Table 2020 is available now. Use the direct link provided below to download the time table.
CGBSE 12th Time Table 2020
The board exams for class 12 will be held in the morning shift. The timing of the exams is from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm. You can check the important dates from the table given below:
|CGBSE 12th Time Table 2020||Important Dates|
|Commencement of the Exams||02 Mar 2020|
|Last Date of the Exams||29 Mar 2020|
Time Table: Click Here to Download CGBSE 12th Time Table 2020.
Check the Entire CGBSE 12th Time Table 2020 Here:
MAIN EXAMINATION :
PHYSICAL EDUCATION TIME TABLE 2020 :
VOCATIONAL COURSES EXAM 2020 :
How to Download CGBSE 12th Date Sheet 2020?
The candidates who are going to appear in the board exams have to download the timetable. To download the timetable, we have provided a direct link above. But if you want to download it from the official website, follow these steps given below:
- Visit the official website of CGBSE. To do so, you can click on the link provided on this page.
- Then, you have to click on the tab named “CG Board 12th Time Table 2020” in Notifications.
- Once, you hit the link, your timetable will appear to you in PDF.
- After that take a printout for the future reference.
Chhattisgarh Board 12th Time Table 2020: Subjects’ List
Here, in this section, you will find various names of the subjects and respective codes. So, the students can check their selected names. To do so, you can go through the table given below:
|Subject Code||Subjects’ Name|
|231 & 831||Biology|
|150 & 850||Mathematics|
Preparation Tips for the Students
The tips are:
- If you haven’t started your preparation then start now.
- You have a total of 6 months for better preparation.
- So, in the first 3-4 months, just try to wrap up your syllabus.
- Once, you have done with the syllabus then focus on the revision.
- Cover each and every topic of your syllabus. But do not take stress in the preparation.